Whitsunday Segway Tours, Whitsunday Jetski Tours and Ocean Rafting Ride and Glide package
Two days in three ways! Explore Airlie Beach in one day on Whitsunday Segway Tours’ Sunset Boardwalk Tour and Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ Airlie Adventure, followed by an Ocean Rafting tour to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet the next day!
Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ Airlie Adventure
The Airlie Adventure…Island views – Bays with sea turtle encounters – 1.5 hours jet skiing
This popular tour is suitable for everyone….. a perfect mix of adrenalin and eco adventure. Drive your own jetski out to view the Whitsunday Islands from the protection of the coastline, before exploring Airlie’s beautiful bays and enjoying some turtle spotting.
The Airlie Adventure tour includes:
- Approximately 1.5 hours of fun-filled jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- Bottled water
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
Whitsunday Segway Tours’ Sunset and Boardwalk Tour Including Dinner
Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides on the boardwalk along the water’s edge past Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Sorrento Restaurant, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a meal while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
The Sunset and Boardwalk Tour includes:
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return
- Delicious light dinner meal with a choice of pizza, pasta or dessert
- Informative commentary throughout the tour by our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Fun and smiles all round!
Ocean Rafting Northern Exposure Or Southern Lights Tour
Each Ocean Rafting day offers three days in one, including an exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks. Ocean Rafting offers the ultimate access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience. The main difference between Ocean Rafting’s two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
Ocean Rafting Tours include:
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Tropical Style Lunch
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
|DAY 1 MORNING WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS AIRLIE ADVENTURE||9.00am – 11.30am including 1.5 hours jetskiing plus 1 hour briefing and check in|
|DAY 1 AFTERNOON WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS SUNSET & BOARDWALK TOUR||3.00pm – 6.00pm (01 Apr – 31 Oct) & 4.00pm – 7.00pm (01 Nov – 31 Mar)|
|DAY 2 OCEAN RAFTING||Northern Exposure 08.45am – 3.30pm OR Southern Lights 10am – 4:30pm|
|CHECK IN:||30 minutes prior to departure. Courtesy transfers available.|
|PRICE:||Adult Twin Share $394pp* (*twin share -1 jetski)
Adult Solo $499pp
What to bring:
- Casual clothes