Whitsunday Jetski Tours Terms and Conditions
Things you need to know:
- Our ADVENTURE TOURS operate daily in most weather conditions
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as some conditions can be physically demanding
- Any person who may be pregnant cannot participate in jetski tours.
- Please consider your suitability to your chosen tour
- Bring along swimmers, towel and sunscreen (like a day at the beach)
- A dry bag will be provided for your towel, phone/camera on the Jetski To Paradise and Ultimate Island Trek
- Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
- Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
- Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski
- Minimum driver age – 16 years. Minimum passenger age – 8 years
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour
- Group bookings are available for up to 12 jetskis per tour (maximum of 24 people)
- Gift vouchers are available
- As a wind guide: 10 knots – smooth, dry ride, 15 knots – partly smooth some choppy small waves, 20 knots plus – choppy water spray and large waves. Management reserve the right to change itinerary or times in extreme weather conditions.
Your jetski adventure checklist:
- Understand English
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour
- Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari and Jetski To Paradise tours
- Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari, Jetski To Paradise and Ultimate Island Trek tours
- Big smiles and sense of adventure!!
Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients – we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of the clients which are beyond our control. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. We recommend you take out travel insurance and assess your suitability to this activity prior to commencement.
Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ cancellation policy:
Cancellations made by guests after 6pm the night before tour or ‘no show’ may incur a 50% charge. If a cancellation by operator is necessary guests will be offered an alternate day or full refund.